November 7, 2011

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"




This is Halloween!
Halloween Halloween Halloween  Halloween!
Or it was..:D
Do you also love the song as much as I do? Really, I was singing it a few days before and also at the big day like non-stop!

Unfortunately, the 31st of October was a Monday this year, so I celebrated it on Saturday at Ostrava with my friends where the Halloween themed meeting took place ♥




(ALL THE CREDITS FROM THESE PHOTOS GO TO JOHANKA)

Although I was a bit scared to go to some of Ostrava's meeting after such a long time (Yeah! I was SCARED too XD) but it turned out as an amazing day and evening (and night I spent with Fabi and Elisse) ♥


 And one more thing...Have you ever noticed the similarity of Naruto and Kaleido star? We have! XD

4 comments:

  1. LOve the song!!! You're so awesome! I want to have a picture with you too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Byl to úžasný den ani nevíš jak ráda jsem tě poznala! Doufám, že to nebylo naposledy. A Kaleido star jsem viděla. Tohle anime se mi hodně líbí. Je plné citu, ale zároveň se tam i člověk zasměje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vypadala jsi opět naprosto božsky *-* hrozně na tobě miluju černou~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mně se teda víc líbí originál tý písničky...a originál film:3

    ReplyDelete