July 4, 2011

Should see a doctor I guess...

You know...the moment when something just switch over the different canal in your mind and you start to cleaning up and reorganize your room?...
Moment!..something is wrong..
I don't know it either...I usually don't clean up my room even at Christmas..
But now...I've must gone crazy...



But I've found a piece of paper with has something written on and I've stopped for a while (in the middle of this huge mess)

"Being hit and hurt, it's the only way I can feel that I'm still alive. All the other times I'm not much different from being dead."  tells the written text...

2 comments:

  1. It's like -pain exists only to tell us that we're still alive- ...It's somehow sad when you need a pain to tell you that you're still alive. :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I know that feeling. And I was alwys stoped when I found some log-time-ago-lost paper with old drawing or something. Now I don't. I have so small room that everything not-important must go out.

    ReplyDelete