And what to say about the whole series?
- The start and the end was the best about whole series.
- Lee Min Ho was cool at fighting scenes (and a few others) but overall...the fading of his character really disappointed me...
but I had got crush on the Choe Eung Chan's flunkey **
(here my mini album of his screens made by me XD)
- In my opinion, there was also too much wanna-be romantic parts, but that was the essential mistake of creators..putting it too much that the main plot is shaded,presently almost forgetting about the whole romantic thing...
- But the whole idea was great, the parts in Thailand masterpiece as same as some of the fighting scenes, the middle part was boring and sometime annoying (mainly for these who watch it at once as I did) and the end was really emotional..(thanks god, that they didn't tried to make the usual drama happy end of everyone being happy in the end XD)
- And the soundtrack was amaziiing!
(And everyobedy was ebautiful & handsome, rich and well clothed..who actually cares about the story hm? Common, Lee Min Ho's taking a shower there, crying and hurting a lot!!! :D
Overall.. like 6.9/10
Here a teaser