May 20, 2012

à Paris

And the promised (even though I promised it like a few months ago, but I created it at that times, so I'm posting it though) post summing up outfits I wore during my staying in Paris ♥



The first one : a little Prince playing somewhere in Parisienne gardens...
I wanted to make it as comfortable as possible to survive the long travel. I was also inspired by all the amazing gardens we should be visiting as Luxembourg Garden and Tuileries Garden and all these white antique statues.





The second day meant to me Versailles, La Défense (with the Grande Arche) and Montmartre. So I wanted something lolita-inspired, still a with a sense of artistic atmosphere and modern feeling.
Echmn .D



The last one was The Eiffel tower (for the better impression, sing it as Bjork in I've seen it all from Dancer in the dark)
I just wanted to pull out a proper Parisienne Modemoiselle outfit. So it's really lady like, not really common for me recently, but many cute and really kind Chinas people took photos of me or with me (mainly a few so stylish ladies...:"3 made my day, really!!!)






7 comments:

  1. I love you, I love, I love you! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the light blue and black lolita outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dark blue top/neon pink combination! And you look really cute in the boy-ish outfit as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ani se nedokážu rozhodnout, který je nejhezčí :-), všechny jsou tak úžasně originální ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bow n small eiffel on tte skirt

    ReplyDelete