May 31, 2012

Ghibli marathon

Recent...well It's already a bit old, as it's concerning the previous week when I had much more time, as there was almost nothing to do for school (Maturita exam time..)
But again, I did nothing meaningful except for my little Ghibli marathon x)
The Ponyo from the Clift made me wanna watch as much from those I haven't seen yet as possible.. and so I watched...



Karigurashi no Arrietty
The  Borrowers (The Secret World of Arrietty)

Tonari no Totoro
My Neighbor Totoro

Majo no takkyūbin
 Kiki's Delivery Service

What's really difficult about watching those films is to go back to the world, where kittens aren't even a bit Jiji-like and I'm not sure If there's any Totoro to be found in my region's forests... ><"


2 comments:

  1. I love studio chibli movies,my favorite is princess mononoke,but I didn't saw these in your post.I should watch them. :D

    ReplyDelete