October 13, 2013

Sololita wig and accessories [sponsored review]


A few weeks ago, I was approached by an online (mostly) lolita clothes shop sololita (sort of bodyline I would say) and got a few sponsored things of my choice. As I've been longing for a short black (or dark) wig, I took advantage of this and went through their offer of wigs (I don't wear lolita anymore, or almost not at all so It didn't feel right to buy JSK,skirt or so...). Eventually I was torn apart the one I bought and two other short wigs (rather light brown). I got a few accessories as well. 



I got the package after 3-4 weeks after the expedition in a nicely packed box. (Actually it was box in box and many other protective wrappers.
Except the wig, I went for this (all black :D) accessories, long heart pattern stockings, velvet choker and a bracelet (I actually picked a different one, but got this.)




HERE
I'm really pleased by those over-knee high socks as I'm rather long legged xP, so most of them are usually too short on me. (Personally, I'm not a fan of under-knee socks..)
These are quite long, and really comfortable.
Now I feel sorry I haven't picked more of them ><"
(check it for sure, they have many of sweet printed for quite a nice prizes)





HERE
Because of the weather, I'm sure I'm not the only one in the feeling for velvet. This is simple, yet nicely done.









HERE

The last accessory piece is this bracelet with an attached ring. It's not a really something I will use a lot, but it's nicely done and seems to be really a handmade thing (they have it written there as well, but who knows) That's probably a reason, why all their jewelery there looked so original.














And last but not least is the wig itself.
HERE
It's blackish dark brown (fortunately, black wigs has the tendency to look really cheep or shiny). It came without the fringe being cut (that's how it is usually), so you can see those photos were taken after I tried to cut it myself. (But I'm still an amateur and I have to make it better next time :D )
So in real, it's not shiny, but not completely mate, I hope the shine will fade away soon or after the first wash.
Anyway, it's quite thick, no net showing up, pretty good material as well. I'm not sure about the prize though (an ebay whore when it comes to wigs, low prizes and usually great wigs too), but we will see maybe it has still some cowered magics I still have no clue about.


And here's a little teaser from photo shootings I did today with my sister sporting this wig and few of those accessories as well...

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love your 'teaser' outfit. It reminds me a lot of NANA! You look really wonderful (and so girly with longer hair! xD) I just simply love it! Also you got nice things, OTKs and wig are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gif is ah-mazing! Like a very cool little red riding hood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god!! I love how it looks on you!!! Also the outfit is perfect!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete